Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Staples Sales

Today I'm linking up with Ladybug's Teacher Files to share a FABULOUS deal at Staples!


Most of you have already started back-to-school shopping to receive those awesome sales, but please check out Staples if you haven't already. While I was there Monday they were having a clearance on these portable file carriers. {The ones I purchased had clear tops though}.
They normally go for almost $12 each, but they are on sale for $5!! Two of those = BIGI Free, plus $2 savings! I posted here about using one of them for filing graded papers each week, but I don't know what to do with the other one. Any suggestions?? There's no such thing as "too much organization storage", so any/all ideas would be helpful :)

What are you doing to organize your classroom?


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, could you do RTI or problem solving in the other one? If you use a treasure box, it could hold your items. As you take classes, your literature could go in there. Just a few things I thought of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love deals! I use something similar to hold student work in between times that we do portfolios, so the students have a collection of stuff to choose from. I also use one with individual folders for each student to hand work in, so I can quickly see who has handed things in or not. Hope that helps!

    Dawn
    Apples, Owls, and Peppermint Mochas

    ReplyDelete