Friday, July 5, 2013

Some Firsts :)

I'm here to celebrate two things: First, I've decided to take the plunge. What I thought would be a simple afternoon project has turned out to be a lot more work than I expected. I've stayed up until 2 a.m. some nights trying to figure out this ridiculous awesome thing! I will be sharing ideas and activities that I use in my classroom (including some FREEBIES!), as well as things that go on at the good 'ol Winnie Residence. As a dedicated blog stalker, I can't wait to get this thing started!! ;)


My second celebration (which I am suuuper excited about) is my first ever TpT product! Thinking about next school year really got me motivated to find a teacher lesson planner/binder. Nothing like all-in-one organization :) After a lot of online research I found an Erin Condren planner that I fell in love with....until I saw the total cost in my shopping cart. Yeah. Total let down. It would be awesome to have a $60 planner, but I figured it would be even cooler to have one that I personally created! I got to work and in a matter of hours I whipped this bad boy together. I must admit that for my first online product I'm pretty proud of it. It's for sale at my TpT store, so check it out! It includes color friendly pages for those who like to save on ink (myself included). 



If you download, please leave me some feedback and check out my other products. Thanks!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy to find another NC teacher blogger! You did a great job on the planner!

    Jamie
    Sixth Grade Tales
    Follow my new Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jamie!! I'm so new to this "blog life", haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm officially stalking your blog but it looks great! I'm also new to this blogging thing...you'll get the hang of it...and yes, there's always something new to learn! :)

    -Kelly
    Sliding Into Second Grade

    ReplyDelete