Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Teacher Week - Make Ahead Meals

Today I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' to write about one of my LEAST favorite things to do in the entire world...and that, my friends, is cooking. My husband thinks I'm a chef, but I'm no Emeril. I literally despise cooking! {Baking, on the other hand, is a completely different story}
When searching for recipes I usually look for something that is healthy will make good leftovers. Heck, who wouldn't want to make two meals in one?! This brings me to one of my favorite recipes from Skinny Taste
Enjoy!
Please make my life easier and let me know what your favorite recipes are! I'd love to try them out. And don't forget to link up with Blog Hoppin' to get other great ideas.
Blog Hoppin


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I prefer baking over cooking too! But having all those treats in the house is dangerous. Thanks for sharing a new recipe!

    Danielle
    The Crescent City Classroom

    ReplyDelete