Friday, June 20, 2014

Start of Summa Vaca!

Whoohoooo! Yippeee!! I've just completed my first week of summer vacation and I must say that 
I. Am. LOVING IT! (Maybe a little too much)
One of the best parts of summer is that I get to spend a few hours with my husband and Laura before he heads off to work. It's so nice to do our quiet time, sip on hot coffee, and just enjoy the morning together. And of course once he leaves I'm busy on TpT ;) Really though, that's my form of relaxation. 

And since I've been "relaxing" all week, I've created a TON of new products that I'm excited to share! There are a few schools in my county that are becoming "Leader in Me" schools this upcoming year and, even though my school isn't officially partaking, I still plan on implementing it in my classroom. So in the spirit of teaching my kiddos to become leaders, I've created this...

{Click on picture to follow link}
 
            ...and this.
 
I am so excited to see how my students become leaders in our classroom, school, community, and nation! If it's one thing this generation needs, it's a solid group of positive leaders.

Check out my TpT Store for other designs! 

If you have read or are currently reading "The Leader in Me" & "The 7 Habits of Happy Kids" please share your strategies/ideas. I'd love to hear how you are going to implement it!


post signature

1 comment: